Pages

2.09.2012

The First Post Always Gets Deleted Eventually

If you are reading this, you've most likely stumbled onto it by accident.  This blog is not yet operational, but it never hurts to put some words on the screen.

My goal with this blog is to post digi-scrapbooking layouts to provide inspiration for other people and also to receive feedback to better improve my own work.  I also would like to provide tutorials for people new at digi-scrapbooking, mostly focusing on how to do it frugally.  Eventually, I'll make tutorials to show how to use GIMP in digital scrapbooking.  Oh, and I might just try my hand at designing too! But shhh... don't tell anyone!

If you have questions or suggestions ~ please email me: bugscraps@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!