Pages

8.03.2013

What's Scrappin' Sunday ~ August 4

I was super busy this last week, so I didn't get as much scrapping done as I would have liked.  I was excitedly waiting for the August challenges to be posted on some of my favorite forums and then I didn't have time to get started on them!

I decided toward the end of last month to work diligtently on our LEGOLand book during the month of August.  I'll try to fit as many challenges into this book as possible.  I'll be using Busy Builders by The Scrappy Kat for the entire book.

The one layout I got done this week is the first page. I completed it for the Challenge of the Week (July - Week 4) over at Stuff to Scrap.  The challenge was to use a journal card.  I love journal cards but find it difficult to find a place for them on the layout.

Where do we start? LegoLand Pg 1 photo WhereDoWeStart-pg1.jpg
Kit: Busy Builders {The Scrappy Kat}
Template: 9-7 Template {Pretty in Green}
Fonts: Pea Alesa and Pea Ink & Post
I'm still trying to decide which challenges to work on this week.  I love challenges to inspire me, but there are so many that I want to do it sometimes overwhelms me!  What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!