Pages

1.06.2013

It's a New Year, What's Happening?

There are things happening around here!

I took all of December off of actually scrapping.  I was feeling way overwhelmed and just had no mojo.  Instead, I focused on the organization of my scrapping stash!  It looks so much better! And I feel so much more at ease with that done.  Chaos in my computer (or in my house) makes my mind chaotic.

Now that the chaos is not clouding my thoughts, I am excited to get back into scrapping! I plan on actually trying to do some challenges and complete some layouts this next week.  I've got a few others things in the works too.

I took December off of my CT duties, but Leaving a Legacy Designs is gracious enough to allow me to come back at part time for her.  I'll do what I can to support this amazing lady, I just found that I couldn't do the CT work effectively and do what I wanted/needed to get done for myself.  So watch for some new designs from her these coming months!

I signed up for the Scraps N Pieces Photoshop class.  My hubby bought me CS5 last spring when he got an insanely good deal on it.  I couldn't run it on my old laptop though! So when the same sweet hubby bought me a new laptop for my birthday in July, I was able to put CS5 on it. I've played around with it some, but I'm totally lost.  I'm looking forward to learning how to use it!

Don't worry though! Just because I am going to be learning CS5 doesn't mean I'm going to get rid of GIMP!  I do have plans of making tutorials for GIMP. My goal is to get a couple tutorials out each month.  Stay tuned for those!

The other new thing going on is I'm a contributing writer for the new site - Digi Scrapping Divas!  This is an umbrella site for the Digi Scrapping Tips, Digi Scrapping Freebies & Landscapers groups on Facebook.  The site and blog will have all kinds of cool stuff from a variety of scrappers!

I think that's all the big news for now! Watch for the fun stuff coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!