Pages

9.25.2012

What's Your Favorite?

Leaving a Legacy Designs is celebrating her son's birthday by having her entire store 40% off! This the perfect time to pick up your favorites! I always loved school so it makes sense that my favorite is Chalk Talk! I love the bright color palette and all the fun school elements.  It makes scrapping my son's homeschool experience fun and easy!


I had a lot of fun working this kit and absolutely love the pages I made! 



Along with the kit, there are also memory books available (alone or in a bundle with the kit).  There are both regular and homeschool memory books!  They are so fun and a great way to document your child's year! 


So what's YOUR favorite Leaving a Legacy Designs Kit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!