Pages

6.28.2012

One Perfect Day

It's not often when I can say I've had a 'Perfect Day', but it does happen.  The newest kit from Laura Burger may inspire you to find have the perfect day.  Full of oranges, yellows & teals, this kit works beautifully for a variety of pictures!  Use it with your boys, your girls or your grandparents!

I chose to use it to scrap the perfect day we had when we traveled to Spokane recently.  It had been almost 2 years since we were last there, which means it was almost 2 years since Bug had seen his great-grandma!  I grabbed a 4 generation photo while I could!

This layout was also added into the Font Challenge at STS ~ using Circus font! 



One Perfect Day is available at Pickleberry Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!